Will vs. The Waiting Game: Hobby Link Japan Edition Day One

Over two days ago I tried my hand on buying overseas and having stuff shipped here to me. Hobby Link Japan caught my attention months ago and I bought a 1/72 Jigabachi and a D-style Blade Liger from them using Express International Shipping (EMS). This is the waiting game that will kill me one day at a time.



So what is a Jigabachi you ask? Well it's this huge wasp like helicopter featured in Ghost in The Shell. What drew me to this kit is that it has three 1/72 scale Tachikomas with it.

The lack of any Tachikoma scale models to build is also killing me. I am also debating what to color it in. Urban camo? Wasp? Stealth? I can't wait to get my hands on this model.

Then we have D-style Liger Zero.
Picture from Speedlee in this forum
Look at the little guy! I've built Zoids before and it's the first time I learned they come in this package. At first I saw it was in low stock so if I'm gonna get it, I better get it now. Then they re-stocked. D'oh! Oh well I still like it. If this purchase goes well I would go for the whole set of them with Command Wolf and Gustav.

So now I wait. There are also concerns about customs. Do I go to the customs office myself and pay for it? How long will it get here? How much would it be? I have to know.

Today Hobby Link Japan has packaged and delivered my order and it is up to the hands of international logistics.

Comments

Popular Posts