Will Vs. M113A1 Tachikoma Blue and Night Strike Freedom


I'll talk about this project for Sunday I did. The two of them is not finished yet but we're getting there.





First is the M113A1 which is normally olive green. The Australians use this mod for the vehicle. I decided to have it on the down position for the trim vane. Because the engine door opens. I didn't have a picture of it open here but maybe on a later update. As you can see it looks finished but I'm thinking of doing a camo job on it. It is also in blue and it reminds me of the Tachikomas in Ghost in The Shell. I figure everyone else made it into olive green so why the hell not have fun on it? The wheels are in silver and the threads are on dark gray. Gunmetal gray on the machine gun and nozzle next to the main cannon.

The whole thing needs a retouch in some places. Mostly in hard to reach places. Aye. I don't know how to even out the coat. I figured it should even out after a few coats but it didn't. I guess I'll research on that.


The other side of the doors are also painted in gunmetal grey. I hope I could finish out all the other details so I could get started on the decals and the wash effects. Also I'm thinking some disco colors on the little guy up there in my hatchet all looking cool and doing nothing. Jerry can is also needs painting. I'm guessing green. Also the other straps are either gonna be olive green or brown. Let's leave it for next week.
I just painted silver the wings on the Strike Freedom and nothing more. I'm planning on painting the effects on its wings into orange, yellow, and red instead of just that transparent blue plastic. Violet colors also got painted or chipped away so retouch is needed. Figuring out the white panel lining or should change into other colors. That's all for next week I guess. So that's the things I've assembled for the past three months. On the next posts I should talk about them, specifically the Sinanju head I painted over there. Other than that, let's just let the paint cure on those two pieces for today as I also have other things to build and the weekend has come to an end.

Next post will be some activities you could do on weekends like I dunno. Night markets and stuff. This won't be a blog just for doing scale models man. Stay tuned and see my Facebook profile or Twitter feed for some finds and deals. I'm having a game purchase withdrawal for the following months so I also might blurt out discounted games.

Also thanks to JMN's Hobby Square for this Tamiya 1/35 scale M113A1. Available at the price of 525 Pesos. They're right there at Harrison Plaza, Ermita. You could also do special orders from them for other scale models.

So unto this new work week and do battle for the sweet sweet weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts