Will vs. Events for September 9 - 7: First Annual Aklatan and Philippine Travel Mart



Got something planned this weekend? Let me help you on that for this week.




First you have the 24th Philippine Travel Mart from September 6 - 8. If you're planning a vacation then this week would probably the best time to do that with the special rates some exhibitors are offering. I'll mostly think of going for a Cebu trip and have part of my itinerary to visit the local Tamiya plant. That's just me though, you could go on Boracay, or other places. Other than Cebu my top destination in mind: Pagudpod, Camiguin, and Palawan. I might be open to other suggestions.

We also have the very first annual Aklatan All-Filipino Book Festival in Saturday, September 7. If you're tired of reading Jim Patterson's left hand's spasms, then maybe try a local flavor. The entrance fee is 10 Pesos for students and 50 Pesos for students. In the event you can meet many authors from Visprint's roster. I could resume my game of spot Bob Ong, look at amazement on how long Manix's line is, and talk the socio-economic impact of tikbalang juggling his personal and professional life.

So my game plan would go like this: First go to Aklatan then go to SMX if I haven't blown through my wallet yet.


Any suggestions for the rest of the weekends? Feel free to contact me at william.endo@outlook.com

Comments

Popular Posts