Will vs. The Hobo Lightbox Test Shots



This is not the camera I used for the photos
So I'll be posting the test shots I did with the hobo light box I've set up with two lamps.




I kinda got this analog camera somebody doesn't care for very much anymore. So I'm psyched that Kodak is back again.




This is the Sinanju bust I colored back then. I kinda think that it became more maroon than crimson with the crimson acrylic I used. I can't wait to get my mits on an airbrush.

Awesome Tsokolate Con Crema. The jar is almost gonna be half empty now. A perfect metaphor for how I am feeling that it is becoming half empty. Sad.

Dragon pot I have. What does it contain? Magic powder? Pills? More dragons?

It's coins. I put coins in there.

Thunderhead and Major Tungsten. A triple changer Transformer from their Human Alliance line. This is the only form in the three that I endorse.

Photography need not be expensive but it hella helps that you have a decent camera. For everything else, you could hobo craft it.

Comments

Popular Posts