Will vs. Rikuson Zeta WIP Episode 1


Well let's go back on this little kit I've put together over a month ago. Got some new supplies and I think we're ready to paint this puppy up.

First I separated the white parts and the colored ones. I've also cemented the helmet together.





I have also secured some of them on with Play-Doh. Because I like the smell and I have some canisters of them. I spray painted them white with Bozny white. Don't worry about the red part of the helmet. It's pretty much a light coat around there and it doesn't matter as I'll be priming it over again.
I taped up the helmet so the white part won't be primed in gray. Also the indent on the ornate horn thing is taped up to protect the silver sticker in there. They are then painted with primer gray by Bozny.

This is how it looks like primed. I taped some parts again because I'll be spray painting it with Tamiya gold.
Sooo shiny and gold. Treatment for this is not yet final as I've still yet to coat it with clear yellow.

The problem I encountered is on this helmet.
Apparently clear red seeped into the masking tape and I would have to redo all the white parts. My plan is to candy coat red all the red armor parts. I'll just mask and spray after I'm done with this cock crown.

So that's it. I'm planning to enter this in a contest. I'm thinking of adding some other details but mostly paint jobs. Stay tuned next week as I.... wait... next week end's booked. So two weeks from now. Candy coating and stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts