Will vs. Rikuson Zeta Episode 2. Episode 3 is Worth The Weight

So I've skipped a few steps obviously since the last post. And now you see the finished piece with all it's Sengokuden glory also quick sketch.




So I'll just list down what I did on this kit.

  1. The gold was spray painted with Tamiya Gold. Actually my usual acrylic mix was better so I dabbed some of it. Gold pigments makes everything more goldy. 
  2. Coat all gold parts with Tamiya Clear Yellow.
  3. Axe blade is Tamiya Chrome Silver
  4. Red candy coat on the armor pieces and the tail part of the axe. 
  5. Flat red on the ribbons and some sort of fabric on Rikuson's back. 
  6. Tamiya white acrylic on the helmet and other white parts somewhat.
  7. Light blue candy coat on the eyes of the bird head thing on the spear.
  8. Grey on axe staff, hands, and feet bottom.
  9. Snegokuden decal on the head again I got lying around. It's two characters of fire stacked so I guess something is really on fire or something.
  10. Panel lines made with black acrylic mix and dip pen.
  11. First topcoat is Pledge Future Shine.
  12. Second topcoat on shiny parts is still pledge but on matte parts like the white armor, Vallejo Matt Varnish.
Don't forget not to paint the pegs and other nooks and cranny because you don't want parts to be jammed with paint. 


This almost not happened because of it! The funny thing is that Zeta could still stand.  Go blast off to space my little friend. It's getting weird here on Earth for you here.




So see you on my next obsession! Episode 3 is a cake.

Comments

Popular Posts